Fan Case LIAN-LI UNI Fan SL
Available in Two Size Two Colors
L-CONNECT SOFTWARE FOR
A MORE INTUITIVE FAN CONTROL
With the toggle of a switch, changing control between motherboard software and the L-Connect is a breeze.
Run L-Connect as administrator
We recommend updating the latest version and update the firmware of the controller to enhance your overall experience.
When L-Connect can’t control the fan speed and lighting effects, please download the fix.
- Unplug the USB and SATA Cable of the UNI HUB
- Close and exit MSI dragon center and L-connect software.
- Download L-Connect Fix , and run UP_MousePad.bat
- To check if it is downloaded correctly, please direct to your download file see details and check if the file version is 220.127.116.11
- Plug back the USB and SATA cables and reboot the system.
Note : Please do not download any software regarding L-Connect update apart from LIAN LI website. This might occur UNI HUB(Controller) disfunction.
- Purchase a three-pack (including a controller) as the starter kit for fully experienced UNI FAN AL120 with L-Connect 2. To control all 16 UNI FANs (4 fans each cluster) in one go, a controller is needed, no matter control with L-Connect 2 software or sync to the motherboard. Please note that the single-pack version does not contain this controller.
- Please enter your motherboard BIOS and set the correspondent fan header at PWM mode. (Update your motherboard BIOS if necessary)
- Do not connect more than 10 UNI FANs (device up to 21W) to the controller (UNI HUB) when performing white static color. To connect more devices, please use 2 or more controllers.
- Listed radiators are known not compatible with UNI FAN.
- ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II Series
- CORSAIR iCUE H115i RGB PRO XT Liquid CPU Cooler
- CORSAIR Hydro Series™ H110i GT 280mm Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
Radiators that doesn’t follow bellow rule:
Rule 1// The tubes of the radiator must avoid the tenon of the UNI FAN and be at the safe area, which is in grey in the image.
Rule 2// The screw holes between the two fans must be 15mm width on the radiator for either 120mm or 140mm UNI FAN.
UNI FAN SL120 FAQs
MODEL UNI FAN SL120 UNI FAN SL140 FAN DIMENSION 120 X 120 X 25 ( mm ) 140 X 140 X25 ( mm ) RATED VOLTAGE DC 12V(FAN) & 5V(LED) DC 12V(FAN) & 5V(LED) FAN SPEED 800~1900RPM 500~1500RPM MAX. AIR PRESSURE 2.54mmH2O 1.67mmH2O MAX. AIR FLOW 58.54CFM 70.5 CFM ACOUSTICAL NOISE (MIN-MAX.) 31dB(A) Max 30dB(A) Max LOCKED CURRENT >= 50mA >= 10mA BEARING TYPE Fluid Dynamic Bearing(FDB) Fluid Dynamic Bearing(FDB) START-UP VOLTAGE DC 6.0V DC 6.0V INPUT CURRENT 180mA(FAN) /600mA (LED) 100mA(FAN) / 340mA (LED) INPUT POWER 5.16Watt 3.6W WARRANTY 2 year 2 year